BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren.  To find more about this meme you can go here.  This is our first in my mailbox post!

Very excited with the books we got this week (:

Here they are



The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane


Can't wait to start reading!  Reviews will be up soon.

So what did you get?

4 comments:

Books for Company said...

I am kind jealous of your IMM too!
l want to read all these! Epescially The Iron Witch

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

Good book week! You definitely have some books that I cannot wait to get my hands on either! Happy Reading.


Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Looks like you got some great books. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

Alison Can Read said...

Welcome to IMM. Great books! I loved Iron Queen. I really want to read Iron Witch.
New follower!